It's 2018 and there is a War on Sleep in our Digital Era.
Regardless of how you get your screen time, our animal brains and bodies did not evolve to meet our radical shift of light input, sedentary lifestyles, or digital engagement prevalent in the 21st century.
Over the coming weeks, we are going to be exploring our relationship with sleep and digital technology, asking questions like:
- How do we take back control of our relationship with technology?
- How do we fight back against dopamine conditioning?
- What are the best strategies to combat blue light insomnia?
- How do micro-dopamine hits affect our sleep cycle?
- How can we hack our biology to sleep effectively in an increasingly illuminated world?
The War On Sleep affects all of us, but it hits the gaming community particularly hard. All of our articles will answer one big question about sleep and how it ties back to the gaming community.
If you are already taking active measures to shift your habits around sleep but it still eludes you, consider trying Reboot, our sleep aid designed to combat blue light insomnia. We've combined modern compounds with natural herbs to assist your body and brain in falling asleep more efficiently and effectively after long bouts of screen time. You can check out the full transparent list of ingredients and why we use them here.