We've duplicated most of the small blurb content here for an easier to read guide to the product, and also included relevant citations and links so you can learn more about each ingredient.
We hope it serves as a useful tool in understanding why we chose to include the ingredients that we did.
Hit us up if you have any questions -- thanks!
An amino acid that converts into nitric oxide in the body. Nitric oxide is a powerful neurotransmitter that helps blood vessels relax and also improves circulation. Some evidence shows that arginine may help improve blood flow in the arteries of the heart.
Caffeine reaches your brain quickly and acts as a central nervous system stimulant. The most noticeable effect is alertness. It can help you feel more awake and less tired.
- The impact of caffeine on mood, cognitive function, performance and hydration: a review of benefits and risks
When ingested, beta alanine converts into carnosine, which acts as an acid buffer for your muscles. It helps to improve physical performance during exercise.
- Effect of 10 Week Beta-Alanine Supplementation on Competition and Training Performance in Elite Swimmers
Vitamin B12 is a nutrient that helps keep the body’s nerve and blood cells healthy and helps make DNA, the genetic material in all cells. Vitamin B12 also helps prevent a type of anemia called megaloblastic anemia that makes people tired and weak.
L-citrulline is converted by the kidneys into L-arginine and a chemical called nitric oxide. These compounds are important to your heart and blood vessel health. They may also boost your immune system.
Creatine is a molecule produced in the body. It stores high-energy phosphate groups in the form of phosphocreatine. Phosphocreatine releases energy to aid cellular function during stress. This effect causes strength increases after creatine supplementation, and can also benefit the brain, bones, muscles, and liver. Most of the benefits of creatine are a result of this mechanism.
- Creatine Monohydrate Supplementation Enhances High-Intensity Exercise Performance in Males and Females.
Organic Eleuthero Root
Eleuthero Root is a type of ginseng that acts as an antioxidant and assists with blood sugar regulation. It can also have positive effects on the immune system, and help improve memory and stabilize energy levels.
Organic Ashwagandha Root
Ashwagandha contains chemicals that help calm the brain, reduce inflammation, lower blood pressure, and support the immune system.
- Safety and Efficacy of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- M-A-T (Mucuna, Ashwagandha and Tribulus) Enhances Testosterone and Reduces Oxidative Stress: In Vivo Model
- Efficacy and Safety of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root Extract in Improving Sexual Function in Women
A good source of iron and folate, it also contains nitrates, betaine, magnesium and other antioxidants (notably betacyanin). Beetroot helps lower blood pressure, boost exercise performance and prevent dementia.
Helps to reduce anxiety and improve memory formation via enhancing the rate at which the nervous system can communicate by increasing the growth of nerve dendrites. It is also an antioxidant.
- The chronic effects of an extract of Bacopa monniera (Brahmi) on cognitive function in healthy human subjects
- Neuropsychopharmacological effects of the Ayurvedic nootropic Bacopa monniera Linn.
Organic Green Tea Extract
Green Tea Extract is an antioxidant, has appetite suppressant properties, helps boost metabolism, and can help fight depression.
- Efficacy of a green tea extract rich in catechin polyphenols and caffeine in increasing 24-h energy expenditure and fat oxidation in humans
Raw Cacao Powder
Cacao helps lower cholesterol, is loaded with antioxidants, and has theobromine, a natural stimulant and thermogenic.
- Continuous intake of polyphenolic compounds containing cocoa powder reduces LDL oxidative susceptibility and has beneficial effects on plasma HDL-cholesterol concentrations in humans
Raw Ginger Root Powder
Ginger is a spice that has been used as medicine for thousands of years. It has been shown to help regulate your gut health and increase digestive effectiveness.
- Effects of a ginger extract on knee pain in patients with osteoarthritis
- Chemical composition and antioxidant properties of ginger root (Zingiber officinale)
Cinnamon helps treat muscle spasms, boosts the immune system, and helps regulate appetite. Cinnamon may also lower blood sugar in people with diabetes.